December 05, 2010

What is your favorite Christmas song?


Come on now I know that you have to have one even if you don't celebrate December 25th, as the birthday of our heavenly father's son Jesus Christ, or exchange gifts. What's more important than that at this time of year you be asking right? is it sending out cards or emails out to your loved ones, well maybe? Could the image of
"ol Jolly St. Nick (better known as Santa Claus to children the world over be what I'm hinting at?)" Nah but it has to do with what we hear in melodies on the Radio or in stores as we go about our Christmas shopping yes I'm referring to "Santa Claus is comin' to town" or "Jingle Bells" better known as Christmas songs their are a lot of them out there that is for sure. So do you have one of those songs that speaks out most to you about this time of year?, for me I'd have to say of my top favorite Christmas tunes would be " I saw Mama "Kissing" Santa Claus", "The Twelve day of Christmas", "Roudphla the RED nose Reindeer", "Silent Night". One last thing do Christmas Songs give you more to think about the person your buying for at Christmas time or not?"

1 comment:

Merri said...

My favorites are: O Holy Night, 12 Days of Christmas, All I Want for Christmas is You, I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas and Handle's Messaiah.

These songs don't necessarily help me think of the right gifts, but focus my attention on traditions and memory building for my family.