December 11, 2010

What Christmas movies do you love or like?


So can I ask yet another "Christmas Question" if I may?, well as you all know I already asked "what's your favorite "Christmas tune" was earlier this very month and now I wanna just know does anyone have a favorite "Christmas movie", that they hold dear as this is what I feel towards the holiday bestowed on me type of feeling when watching a said movie." For me I would have to say I have many such themed "Christmas" forms of entertainment such as this. I have tv series that have a break from the regular format in someway or other, but what is super sad is that both of these two forms of entertainment NO MATTER WHAT, fall short of showing us all that "LOVE IS and ALWAYS will be the most important guiding force in our everyday lives...." Now I'm NOT saying any movie or tv series is wrong completely in how they convey their reaching audiences. For the writers and directors of these joys of entertainment that are new and to the old pros, please show how much you love your work whatever it maybe by remembering who fuels your everyday needs and LOVE how you put that message into the final piece of what you call movie making. I hope that whoever reads this will enjoy the "Christmas" entrainment whatever you use to get to knowing that Love is the meaning of all life.

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Matt, This is a beautiful post with a beautiful message. Have a very merry Christmas my son. Mom