December 03, 2010

A birthday today, a rememberace as well, today is a two folded day for sure....


Today has two very important things that I will never forget happening, what are these two things your asking right? ,One these two important things is that today is my younger brother Micheal's birthday, Here is a drawing him and his little girl Heidi that I did years ago at around this time of year in pastel oils, I made him one in colored pencils but to tell the truth I love both versions that I did of this because both are unique in their own way. Besides both he and I have one so it's special in that way as well. Still yet the other thing that I want to share about is it has been a month now officially and "WE": Micheal and his wife and kids, and my sister Kylie and her son Bryce also my mother Nancy Watson have come through one whole month today without the man whom we three kids called Dad, and who Nancy at one time called her husband Micheal Joe Byrd. All I can say is each day of life is a challenge of itself but how we deal with loss in our own given time makes each day a little more bearable...if only for a moment reflex on those we lose in life as a stepping stone to remember all of that loved one's life in every way we can is the most Important thing we can do to love the ones we loved in our life and theirs. Yes that I think is what is the best way to remember anyone we lose in our journey in what we call live.

No comments: