December 26, 2010

Something crazy had happen on Christmas eve day that I just have to share with you


Hey everyone,
All I can say is I'm very sad still for myself and trying to keep track of my w
alking steps, for when we at ALBERTSON'S a couple days ago were busier (than any other given Holiday, when is our next one again....) I some how had lost this it is my pedometer seen here. (boy I wanna know who's cloth stripped hand that is on the shirt I'm wearing is, don't you?) Well with the lost of it, it looks like I'll have to buy another one I guess, I just hate it when stuff like this happens when you or in this case I set a goal of trying to keep a balance for myself in staying in check about my health outside of what I also eat daily I WANNA KNOW MY STEPS and I just can't. I hope when I find a new one it will be better in someway than this one, at least that's what I'm hoping for?

No comments: