December 23, 2010

A nice little treat like this is "VERY RARE" for me

I know that at this time of year that it is really easy to fly off of one's diet from time to time and lately I've been super Great about sticking to low sodium type of food since it's part of my lifestyle now. Tonight after looking for a certain UPS drop site with a friend with a car (this is my helper that I haven't shared much about yet, I've been meaning to ask her about this), we were trying to pick up a Christmas gift someone has sent me it took us quite of a bit going around in circles before we found out where it was. Don't worry for whoever sent it I haven't look to see what it is yet, besides that's what Christmas morning is for after all right-O. After this little trek I wrapped a couple of gifts for a coworker of mine at ALBYS which is the DVD "Inception" and a book written by Peter F Hamlition a sci fi writer we both like. Before I went to give my friend his gift I went over to "GREAT CLIPS" it's a hair cut shop and I just stopped by for a minute to ask if they were open there regular hours for tonight which they were, so I came back to "Great Clips" at about seven fifthteenish and got a nice hair cut for Christmas day. I then went over to subway to get me something to eat, because after looking for that UPS warehouse for the amount time it took us I was hungering more than I actually knew. So I order my usual which is a flat bread roast beef with green bell peppers, Red onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, and Popeye's favorite can food of Spinach topped with pepper and Oregano, I also got four cookies which is bad enough in and of itself when one is on a low sodium diet. I was talking to my Sandwich artist as I always do because I know them well of this person only to find out while we were chatting they had made me have a bill of $883.74, I said OK who is having a party and they joking said I was, well to make a long story short more customers came in and they offer them a free pop while they undid their flub. So they also gave me a cup as well, and since I hadn't had a pop since August of earlier this year I decided to indulge myself with a Graveyard of soda. and came home and watched a episode of the new HE-MAN & MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE from 2002- 2004 it was titled "SIREN'S SONG" and I attempted to watch the one after it but I was to tried to keep my eyes open so I went to bed instead.

No comments: