December 09, 2010

The movie I saw last night was super cool in everyway


All that I can say is that it has been a long time since I went to go the movies last. Last night I went to go see a movie because since my dad passed away a great many things were aching to be needed for my soul again, some of these you can see in last month's listings here at Day life of the Matt: "Everyone Grieves in their own way....", like I said with that book titled "Trolls in the Hamptons" got me into wanting to read a book again in at least a four month period of time, and garbing that Spider-man comic cover T-shirt as well helped me connect with ways I related to my dad in my later teen years and early twenties as well. If you also recall I said I was wanting to see a movie as well and that I kinda wasn't sure what I wanted to really see at the time but I did want to see the animated movie by DREAMWORKS called MEGAMIND and I knew without a doubt I wanted to see it in 3D. Here is MEGAMIND ,who happens to be voiced by none other than "ELF's Buddy", or maybe "The LAND OF THE LOST researching dude", or he is most notably referred to as one of Saturday Night Live's most joker since Adam Sandler, MEGAMIND is given voice by none other than Will Ferrell. The movie also has another big Saturday Night alum who impersonates Alaska governor Sara Palin Tina Fey. It also has a bit part by Brad Pitt in it as well. The movie is for anyone who loves comic books without a doubt even more so than this super family


called "THE INCREDIBLES" from back in two thousand and four. They were to be Disney's answer to Marvel Comics first breakout hit from in the very early
nineteen sixties called the Fantastic Four. The whole movie of Megamind is told from the villain's point of view, most comic book themed propitiates don't go that route of telling the story at least of the most popular ones that I can think of with the exception of the Incredible Hulk being a man carrying a super power inside of himself. Megamind also has the very rare learning a message tag line like the old HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE, did from back in the nineteen eighties. DID I happen to choose the right movie of a choice between this and SKYLINE which I also really want to see, and in 3D no less this one was I'll just tell you this about it when it comes out on DVD I want the deluxe edition of this gem.

No comments: