December 04, 2010

Here's a thought about the meaning of the LOST tv series to me anyhow.....


I am sure that without a doubt for those of you who visit this""BLOG" a great every once in a while also know that besides being a Si-Fi, Comic, Big kid, oh and finally a at least every now and again attempting writer in my own rite: I also happen to be a HUGE "LOST FAN:
" . As you can see I do happen to be able to prove it in a Island type of way, with the recent passing of my dad Micheal Joe Byrd something about this series of all kinds of people trying to find redemption in their own lives.....How can or should I say it....just goes to show how much deeper LOST'S: themes are. I think everyone who is a fan of the series should re watch it all from beginning to the end with this as your question: "HOW WILL I (put your own name here) BE REMEMBER?" think this whole question through as you watch this series and YOU will come to understand not only the series of LOST better, but reflect on your way of living your life in a very richer meaning. This is only ONE of many Christmas gifts that I Matt feel I can offer to my reading fans, and know that I mean it from the love of my soul to whoever reads this soul as a way to understand the lost of your love ones as well and know that I do understand your pain as much as my own.

No comments: