December 28, 2010

Heidi a very special birthday girl

This is my younger brother Micheal's oldest kid of his two children that he has with his loving wife Kathie Byrd, they also have a young boy that this uncle thinks is just cool as his older sister named Heidi, and today is Heidi's tenth birthday. To me she and her brother Cannon are joys to behold every time I get to be around them, not because either one is trying to out love the other when it comes to showing their affections towards me (Which I think at times Cannon thinks he must do just to being Cannon, but hey nothing wrong with that since he's always learning). Heidi is part of her age group in gymnastics, she been part of it since she was four I believe, her mother is one of her teacher(s) where she attends which is "ALL AMERICAN Gymnastics" she can do cart wheels and tumble as far as I know like there is no tomorrow to worry about. She seems to have a inkling for loving art in someway or other as well she made those finger puppets herself that you see her holding there by the way. I think whatever she will choose as a profession when she does reach adulthood she without a doubt be great at it for how her childhood is forged at this very moment shows signs of a good listener (boy I just wonder where she got that from in someway? maybe, from her uncle who's writing this very story about a young kid who works hard in her own way to succeed in understanding everything about goodness in life.) I do hope she will enjoy her day today for it is her birthday after all, and with that I wish Heidi Lynn Byrd a grand birthday every year on the twenty eighth of December even if uncle Matt can't find the words to say it just right?, I love you always and forever!

No comments: