December 01, 2010

Is your December busy too....?


Don't you just find yourself all WRAPPED up still in the ongoing holidays this time of year, I mean first there was that spooky or scary candy collecting holiday known as HALLOWEEN at the end of October, then just a week ago we had THANKSGIVING at the end of last month known as November. Yet the holidays are far from over, because in the last two weeks of the month of December mostly every person celebrates what is called CHRISTMAS and a week later after that is NEW YEAR'S EVE. For me though I don't know about you I have the most of people I know that have Another year added to their lives. I do hope to have a very special set of two blogs from earlier this year about "A SCI-FI legend known as STAR TREK". I will not tell you how big I'm planning on this set begin. I was wanting to do something similar to what I did of having you ALL guess what I have on my desktop for Christmas time and show you what I had at the same time last year on Christmas Day, which was this but I felt playing games isn't right for this time of year anyhow? Don't you agree...so here is what I have as my comic themed Christmas wallpaper




and boy did I fool ya if you thought I was gonna have a ol Spidey Christmas themed one, huh?

No comments: