May 03, 2014

This week on SNL

Hello All Spidey fans, 
Well I'm not sure of if you are a fan of the newest Spider-Man movie, or I should say it rather correctly so "THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2" for which I saw it last night and in 3-D. If you would like to know what I thought of the film just look up above, for my review.Did anyone know that Andrew Garfield who is the new Peter Parker/Spider-Man happens to be on Saturday Night Live hence this was why I put the above panel of him meeting the nineteen eighty one cast from a book marvel called "MARVEL TEAM UP", it ran until nineteen eighty five and stopped at issue number 129 with Spidey and the then team of X-MEN who also happen to have a new movie coming out soon. I had planned to actually see this one since I knew it was coming out for over two weeks time and all but a very funny spoof of the bridge scene from in the movie was the only part that I really caught of this episode and yes I have to admit it was very funny because the director kept putting in Saturday Night cast members in Garfield's place with Emma Stone who plays Gwen Stacy in the film, finally after four failing attempts, the director puts the lead singer of the gust musical band in the scene only to have Manhattan blown to bits by you know who if you have seen the film. All in All I loved what I saw of that bit that it makes me wanna see the film again at least once!        

No comments: