May 13, 2014

.....Off to a place known as Mount Rushmore, EVENtually pt. IV of X


Hello All,
As if I had to let you all in on a little secret right at the moment I'm not in my home town of Richland Washington and also surprise, surprise, I'm away from a place known as work, and will be till the end of time, nah I'm just joshing about that end of time stuff as well or am I? I have in truth through taken leave of my senses and have been planning this adventure that I'm on since the time I was in Canada with my mom Nancy Watson and step dad Chuck Watson, whom I'm glad to say these two people and I have been on some great yet unfinished publication wise Treks of a lifetime. (More views of this year 2014 adventure will lend way to 2013 and 2012 which have some pieces already out......), Still after a grand send off  by my brother Micheal and his family on Friday the tenth of May with some really cool Karaoke bits to make my mother a star in our eyes even more so when she sang with Micheal and his wife Kathie at his old workplace named "WING-STOP" was a hoot, then came the day of these three young ladies  
 









  
BIG PARTIES. Then even after that fun array of "Done It Right, Justice" we all headed over to the town of Maple Grove's 

community pool. So you'd  think that I and those kids Merri that includes you and Ken in my book as well should have been dog gone wiped out........ Still as I was saying yesterday I had spent a night with all of those kids and love it for everything it was worth......? for in a sense I felt like a kid again myself  just chatting with Nathaniel about his type of books he likes to reads in fact here he is from yesterday trying to find out 
about Wolverine's history with the incredible hulk.That was from  my graphic novel of X-MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST that I had mentioned that I took as reading material in my carry on, which also included his older sister Petra taking a peek as well. Also here are just a couple more extra ones from yesterday that I thought I'd just share of before we are where I start in on today's bit of the ongoing adventure. The first one is most important because it actually has a neat back story to it:  
 Here is Merri's oldest child Portia, with her youngest sister Autumn Rose which means even though I may not ever be able recite everyone of my many nieces  and nephews by exact date of birth and age (for I will admit I too, am capable of mistakes at times), I happen to have one of the most exciting images of young youth teaching, yet learning that I could ever behold. Merri by the way has all of her children in Minnesota's 4-H club and each kids learns something that they can and do apply to their everyday lives, Portia's main talent that she learn well is singing and I wish I could put up a wonderful five minute video of her singing a song of a French girl her age finding love, she sang it in French as well, but I can't upload it here on Blogger because videos can't be longer than two minutes in length according to the site's rules! This second image I want to share with you all is this: 
Remember yesterday last photo I shared, with Poppi and almost all but one of his eight grand daughters being able to pose with him in the very photo? here they all are just about ready before the big moment. Now after leaving Merri's home Mom and Chuck and I drove through the rain boy is it ever nice here in this part of the mid west I'd say from what little I've seen so far 
it's more like Seattle area type of weather for sure! We are at a hotel in Little Falls Minnesota called the Country Inn and here is what there check-in area looks like 

and for the first time in a long while I got to experience cable TV for short while I found a series on the SYFY called "WARE HOUSE 13" and even though I saw my only episode of it, I can say I do like a lot of the characters in it. Also knowing it ended maybe from watching that one episode I will watch it on Netflicks or something for it did seem really neat. After a good night of resting we went to go and see in that town the mighty Mississippi river 
and how it was that miners back a century ago built the damn 


to keep their corner of it for mining gold and bringing goods of other trades to Minnesota. Yet before leaving Minnesota all together we had to stop and get some gas for the car and on the way to  finding a gas station I had seen a road sign talking of a cool metal sculpture park so before getting some fuel for the car we went through it and here are the things we viewed 































 











 











 











 













 
Pretty neat huh? , so what in tar nation or should that be steel nation is this place known as well here is it's name at the gas station 
,where we got the gas that I was saying the car needed. There at the gas station I had gotten some snacks that till I even got all the way back home to Richland did I even think of consuming them. Tomorrow I'll tell you what they were!

To Be Continued......       

No comments: