May 14, 2014

.....Off to a place known as Mount Rushmore, EVENTually.....pt. V of X


Hey there from...... 
 Now before I can even think of where my folks and I are now in North Dakota, which is in the state capital city of Bismarck, I just can't seem to get a little ditty that goes......"Five hundred miles and something about loving highways I think of finding my way back to you" was by who originally I can't think of the group's name right off of my hand, but it doesn't matter really. It does seem that one very important part of North Dakota is a town known by one name, that very name is also a very old film nowadays I think?, it's know as "FARGO" by the same guys who made the "Raising Arizona" flick that has Nicholas Cage as a ex con who steals a baby with his wife played by Holly Hunter. On our way from Little Falls, Minnesota we drove to a museum gift shop in the heart of Fargo. We had also used this as a quick rest break as well beside it being a vital stop on our tour of the mid west states of Minnesota, North Dakota and finally a place known  for it's richness of something called GOLD, from back in the days of  after the civil war. The Midwestern state I'm of course talking of has the place I wanna see in the title of this set of links, Mount Rushmore..... here in Fargo for just a brief as I said break from  the car ride and here was where we stopped      
or more importantly this was very close to the little museum  is from the highway. What was truly neat about this place is that they actually have a really neat well I can't seem to be able to find the very words I'm looking for to properly describe it so without a bit of shame I took this photo 
,seen here. Still for those of you wanting to really know if I got some parts of the famous sidewalk well here are just a few pieces
 
 
what I have to prove it, but hey you don't notice anyone famous right well here is one that I did get that is most definitively famous   
 
for sure. I without a doubt can not forgo that across from the sidewalk is this very Colorful 

state animal known as the Bison Buffalo.Remind me  if you all will to show you me Matt trying to pick the nose of the world's largest Bison Buffalo if I don't include it here next time.... before I go however here are just a few pieces from that FARGO film that I must not 
leave out of my stopping in Fargo is all about. And yes my folks and I found out that the television series soon to be released of Fargo also wasn't film here at all it will be filmed in parts of Canada imagine that? 
To Be Continued..........

No comments: