May 14, 2014

......Off to a place known as Mount Rushmore, EVENTUally......pt. VI of X


Whoa well are we tracking to now, my good friend?,
Yes I do have to admit I still have quite a huge brunch to share picture wise and talking about while on my trip to going and at the same time seeing my family whilst in the state of Minnesota, which I had told you all that I can of the first part on my way to seeing the landmark known as Mount Rushmore in South Dakota. Still as I said earlier today we are in the capital city of North Dakota and earlier today I shared about being in a famous movie town, no I'm not talking Hollywood California that's so much closer to where I live in Washington state to be honest, but the famous town that I'm talking of had 
 

this very colorful Buffalo at the town's little sightseeing museum. That town is known as Fargo, North Dakota. We as I said stayed there for only a short time then we, my folks and I were on the mighty trail of cool adventures as we were listening to a audio book on compact disc the name of it was "Against Medical Advice" it dealt with a young man named Cory that grew up suffering from turret syndrome and was given by many doctor different drugs to control it but all it ever did of any drug at all was make things just that much worse off. He grew out of it on his own when he was in his late teens. Anyway just so you know that little song lyric that I started the last entry with from earlier today was and is most notably is how I always will feel about my parents even when I can get to spend time with them on my vacation times of any given year, it just never seems like it's enough ever! Still don't get me wrong  loving them for being my mom and step father are more important than how long of time I do get to visit with them no matter what! After leaving Fargo we were on way to Bismark and we stop for lunch at a 


of course, I did happen to try as hard as I could  to stay on my low sodium diet from a few years ago and I will tell you I do always start out well, and at least I'm happy with who I AM in the end of every meal I do consume much like I am about those I love so much it all matters to my inner being as to why I respect you the reader of this even through we may never meet(?)  As for one stop before even reaching Bismark here we stopped in a small town named Jamestown.......we had happen to stop here because of one or more BIGGEST reasons in the whole wide world.....that being of course to see the world's largest  or rather BIGGEST BUFFALO 
 










 
 please correct me if I am wrong but I could of sworn I had promise everyone a photo of me Matt picking the BIG GUY'S well I know what I said as much as you do, but first I do have to say at this at this museum


 dedicated to this great animal seen here I very heavy considered getting a buffalo key chain for a problem I've had since coming out here to the Midwest to begin with....?  finally after chatting with the shop keep person we went outside to catch a glimpse of the most important baby buffalo that was born in two thousand and two. Here I am standing by the sign after trying to find it behind me 

and it ended up I just and my folks as well couldn't find it anywhere! Yeah I know I can't forget I tried to pick the nose of the world's BIGGEST BUFFALO and here was my best attempt...... 

Yet as the world can see I failed BIG TIME! 
        
To Be Continued........ 

No comments: