May 23, 2014

An now, for the end of my vacation for this year....., pt . I of II

Hey, hey, hey, hey, all,
Well it has finally found me, the ending of yet again another great time spent with my folks Chuck Watson my step father and my mother Nancy Watson,  whom took me on just again another one of my grand vacations. I am sitting here in the very same hotel we came to first stay at over two weeks ago....it is in Maple Grove Minnesota, just outside of the twin cities and very close to the airport, the hotel's name is Cambria suites. Today they picked me up 
 Chuck's daughter Merri's home, for I again last night or even earlier on this trip decided to stay one more night with her and her nine kids living at home with her and her husband Ken, in a very remote part of the state of Minnesota in a small farming area, called Morrill. While spending the night there I helped with some of the kids, chores even though I was a guest, I helped Bethany Pagie with loading their water heater with water salt pellets that Ken brought home on his way home from work. With the third to last bag of filling the water heater, I'll admit it right here and now I caused a the problem of some the pellets to be under the dryer, "So sorry about that Merri,  but I did try my best to get as much of it as I could from under the dryer. I hope that I haven't X-pelled myself from ever visiting with the Mickelson bunch again?" Still I did enjoy that movie we saw on your computer called "RISE OF THE GUARDIANS" last night, and also from two weeks ago the one by Disney called "FROZEN". Later on tonight after mostly repackaging our suitcases and carry on's we will end this grand vacation of the Mid west with a nifty play at a Best Western hotel that has a play theater just behind the hotel's restaurant, more that on Sunday in real posting time and after some swimming time with my brother Michael and his family at where my folks will be till late this upcoming Tuesday when they will be heading two different directions my mother will be heading to the Virgin Islands to see her younger sister's oldest son, my cousin Daniel Simmons get married, and Chuck will head back to his daughter Merri's home and spend two weeks time with his two grandsons, Joshua and Nathaniel.........
To be continued........ 
       

No comments: