May 24, 2014

1701 and what no Trekking off? say what?


So as my vacation for this year comes to a close what is it about these 
 

two yet different, yet the same forms of "TREK" that keeps me hoping for a chance at change for the next few years......




Hello to all nerds of any kind,
Maybe writing today's entry about the same old stuff will help me get through a great lost while waiting here in Minneapolis saint Paul's airport,  for heading home to Richland, Washington. If you look through out this whole blog, you the reader will without a doubt notice that there is something Trek worthiness is about to unfold by the grand fan of " ALL THINGS, SCIENCE FICTION or by every other name, I may wish to use....." to describing MY love for the series of which has been around long before I was born, yet in the last few years has transported back into anyone who had enjoyed the premise by it's creator seen here
, Gene Roddenberry. Who just happens to be holding a model that very number listed in the title of this very entry of mankind's homestead known better as the Enterprise in what became his legacy called Star Trek.  In years past I have shown that I am a very long time fan of this science fiction series by posting a great many times of my favorite Trek related stuff mainly in point, like the image off to the right 
in the at least most importantly  asked question of "When will Peter  Parker and Mary Jane be reunited in the way they should righteously be as husband and wife? "I actually have a set date of when this will be coming out, I am just thinking besides what the next image I'll be putting there, how the Vulcan Death grip works on the guy choking our good ol captain James Tiberius Kirk......it is coming very soon is all that I will say for now.Gene had sold this new series as a western because that was what is suppose to an exploration of the unknown, here was it tag line to sell it to any network " A Wagon Train to the Stars"which of course turned out to be the colorful Peacock symbolized one known as N.B.C. that was can you believe over forty eight years ago that William Shanter uttered these very words as a strange looking ship called the Enterprise sailed by our television screens "Space: the final frontier these are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. It's five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before." Gene's ideal for the series was to hopefully show what we can/could reach for by using our thoughts of prosperity for a better future whether we wanted it for our own selves, and better yet mankind as a whole. Back when he started Star Trek in the mid nineteen sixties there was mainly one other world power that could have started a third world war he had them which is Russia- The Soviet Union be represented by the fictional characters called Kilngons, (while the Vietnamese were represented by the fictional characters called the Romulans, I'm guessing). Starting this summer through till September eight of this year instead of having the good ol boys known as Bo and Luke Duke being chased by Boss Hogg's main man Rosco Clotrane  seen here
  , to build up to Star Trek's golden year two thousand sixteen, which is the fifty anniversary Gene Roddenberry most legendary work that always seems to find new ways to bring humanity a better hope for any given tomorrow. So you maybe wonder what my woeful lost is that I'm talking about at the start of this blog well it is this Spider-Man Snow Globe                    

   
that I and my folks thought I could carry onto the plane, at the security checkpoint they said it weights to much to be approved of going through......darn that day known as nine eleven of two thousand and one for the thing known as trust was broken in more ways than one that day.....I got to keep the box so I could keep the ordering infromation to get me another at "Adventures Underground" because we looked online while here and no place had this one.....still there's always hope in the future at some given time!



No comments: