May 09, 2014

The end is just starting........

Hello all,
 Hey I know that by the very title of this entry shown here, that many well maybe many any way forgot that when I had posted my review of "THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2", that I had let it so we say slipped that I was headed out of my famous little town known as the Tri-Cities. Well today was my final day of work at Albertsons for the next two weeks of time, so that means that my store of Albertsons that had the announcement of the Monopoly game that ends officially on the twentieth of this month lost their "Chi-Cia" ANNOUNCEMENT That everyone within the store says they will miss it?, at least most of all the customers will that know me best, this I know of. Well this vacation that I am going to enjoy the fireworks of will be beginning in a few short minutes when my mom Nancy Watson and  my step father Chuck Watson arrive at eight pm, we will load their rental car up with my stuff for the trek out west, and go to WING-STOP in Pasco to enjoy one last night of singing fun with my brother Michael and his family before going to my old place of work known better as the hotel chain the Red Lion Inn. So as they say in the movies "I'm gonna  see ya later kiddos"    

No comments: