September 29, 2013

My dear little friend BIG DAY..........

Hello All,
 Just a few days ago, it was Wednesday from this past week or maybe it was Tuesday I'm not sure, but one those two days my friend Gabbi seen here 

and her mom Lisa came to the store to by some extra bunch of groceries to share with Gabbi's school friends on this past week's Thursday. I went and helped bagged their very groceries which had consisted a bunch of party goodies and the one that really stood bout was some really rich brownies and cupcakes combined with ice cream middles. Gabbi I'm just guessing at this, but had a wonderful time with her school pals which also consisted of a little boy having his Big Birthday shared because on the following day the whole class had a flied trip. I have without doubt can say this about Gabbi and know it to be truthful no matter what, and that is I have heard many parents tell me "I bet you've seen many babies grow up around your kinda work, and you know them almost as well as we do the parents do, huh?" Well in truth it is very much the only answer that I can not ever disagree with, when any said person weather the are yet a parent or not. With Gabbi though I can say it for sure, from the very innermost of my very soul that every time I see her just like every time I get together with these two 
kids seen with me and Santa and his elf, those two kids are known as Heidi & Cannon my niece and nephew here in town. I sometimes wish I could see them more often at times...I'm just saying that it has been quite a long overdue bit of time since I saw them or my brother Micheal and his loving wife Kathie. The one thing that I have always wanted for quite a number of years to have are my own children as much as anyone who cares about not only children as I do but life as well, and the greatest thing about Gabbi is that even though I'm not a actual father figure to her I know that her mom and dad know me well enough to know I would lay my life down for her if the moment was ever needed. For I care as much for Gabbi as any family would about their own offspring and I hope if she reads this years from now, that she has earned more than just the emotion of feeling like kin to her but my respect as a true family friend not just as the courtesy clerk from just her favorite store that she visited while growing into a young lady. Gabbi L. I do hope you enjoy your first double digit day of life and whole upcoming year. 
Your good friend and pal Matt Byrd   
         


No comments: