September 09, 2013

12 years ago Pt. (1 of 3)

Hello all,
   We all know what had happen just a few days from now on a date known as 9/11, don't we! It was a very scary time that very morning of Tuesday when people all over the world saw the results of two planes hitting the twin towers in New York city. In every forthcoming year since September eleventh two thousand and one, I have always tired to find strength from the very words I type, so as to be an sounding board of hope to everyone or anyone who wants to talk about what they feel in their soul, since. I can certainly YOU tell no matter what that I may not be able to completely feel YOUR OWN take on how Your tears meant to YOU only, but as a person who does understand feelings of the soul, I'm willing to be one of the very few who will listen to YOU! The reasoning of why this year I chose to give three parts to 9/11 is because I really want people to remember that it is by talking about it will make every red blooded human that is of the country known as the United States may need to grieve longer than just the given day of of the event that without doubt forever changed the way the world looks at itself...... I DO HOPE IF YOU KNOW an group of Americans people in a far off foreign country weather it is safe for them or not because of their work, will you take a moment an pray for everyone you truly love come 9/11......

To be remembered every September 11th,

To be continued....     

No comments: