September 02, 2013

A last summer movie and a visit with a friend


Hello all, 
Here it is at last, what day is today your asking I know? it's just another plain o Monday right? Well maybe for some it is I don't really know myself to tell you a the secret of the huge day known as Labor Day of two thousand and thirteen. Other than for me it was just another day at the office, but oh did I have plans for after work oh yeah I can tell and share that with you right this very moment if you don't all mind? If you recall from yesterday I said one thing out of two things was that I was going to go to the movies.....well that sorta fell through and how is very laughable without a doubt I will get to what had ended up in a few moments. Right now through outside of spending time with these guys
or even this set of family that is even closer than my ever loving sister Kylie and her son the Brycer, the only other Byrd family that I know within the Tri-Cities that I have a real connection to my brother Micheal and his three lovely add ons of his loving wife Kathie and their two wildcats of kids  
 Heidi and Cannon, but most of all I will admit I do miss my folks Nancy Watson and her loving husband my step dad Chuck Watson for as of right now I know that they are once again traveling in their retirement days. Then of course there is also my step sister Merri and her family whom reside in the state of Minnesota, and of her brother Lyle and as to why I would pick Labor day as our time together is really beyond me? other than one thing that I can truly think of for all of those offspring being that they all start the next adventures of a given school year. Any way as I was saying from the entry of yesterday I had planned on visiting a much older friend of mine that is a spiritual brother by the name of Paul Elmer who is residing at Riverton retirement center which happens to be less than a mile from where I live. I have to say I happen to owe a lot to Paul because he really seemed to know what I was looking for back in the latter summer of two thousand and seven he had been knowing I was in need of knowing our Heavenly father more than ever especially since I was for the first time living actually on my own. He gave me a invitation to where I now spend all of my Saturday mornings no matter what the Men Bible study breakfast at the Cathedral of Joy church. Paul is now in need of pryer for he is dying, he has had up until now everyone who mainly attends the breakfast come a spend a little moment with him, everyone expect one: Me Matt Byrd that also owes Paul praise for helping me know some aspects in a way of my own dad's his name was ( Micheal Joe Byrd) who passed away in November 2010. I can say this Paul along with Kendall Kaiser who has a page in here from last November in fact were great at helping me when I was at my own lowest. I can say I spent at least seven minutes with Paul and they were great for he is in very high spirits and he thanked me most of all for being his friend and I told him that I always put a lot of thought in my own pryers to God for him and his wife Jean even above that of all in my own family and he smiled at that. I had then heade to our mall known as Columbia Center hoping to use that free pass I had talked of as well from yesterday. I had went to a couple of shops to see if this guy
seen here scatting his head was making any headway of sales in other formats at all and to me not surprisingly even though I only checked out two other stores than where I had eventually ended up it looks as if everything Spidey related to me is not a hot ticket item right now. Anyway I had headed over to the Regal movie theater only to find out I had left my free pass at you guessed it at home.......
       To Be Continued                           

No comments: