September 11, 2013

12 years ago..... (pt 3 of 3)



Hello All,
   As everyone who reads this knows that this of what I'm talking about I sure will affect each and everyone of YOU very differently. You also know I've been writing about this two whole other days and why shouldn't need to be asked at all! It seems to me that every year when this very date approaches since it happen of the events of the Twin towers in New York fell seen here 
 


on smoking fire from one of two airplanes taken over by terrorists known as al-Qadea, their whole intent was to strike the GREATEST EMOTIONAL RESPONSE in a world and country far from their own: THAT RESPONSE: FEAR from an unknown scourge that would result in malevolence violence in the USA by attacking not only New York but also the Pentagon in Washington D.C. which did happen and aimed for the Capitol or the White House.... (Which failed because of the brave passengers of United Airlines flight ninety three, ended up in Shanksville Pennsylvania, southeast of Pittsburgh), The attacks started at eight forty six EST and lasted till three minutes after ten am. Now I know it may seem silly or maybe not to show two fictional paramedics known as Johnny Gage and Roy Desoto  who were played by Randolph Mantooth, and Kevin Tighe respectively in accordance with anything to do with 9/11, but since the other part of their fictitious characters were that as firemen I personally feel that a image of them getting ready for a given call 
, is very much warranted in this very post.  On today's date back in two thousand and one, after the whole carnage was over (is it really in our hearts and souls though, still till this very day )  four hundred and twelve emergency workers were killed. I know I look back on this given day and see a tear of sadness comes from my own two eyes, why you ask? Here is my own answer: Our heavenly father known as GOD gave not just everyone who is an American or even Russian or Islamic, if YOUR a HUMAN BEING a choice that WE ALL HAVE A MOMENT IN OUR little lives that matter to GOD, HIMSELF and the end result isn't at all just TWO BUILDINGS falling to the ground.....But for ALL OF HUMANITY to NOT FEAR DEATH in ANY GIVEN MOMENT, for HIS SON JESUS WAITS for US ALL. Weather WE ARE DONE with enough with our lives Jesus his son will claim our LOVE when we are sullen or suffering and give ALL WHOM DIED THIS DAY a moment of 

reflective peace in Heaven. What I mean by what I am saying here for all of us little humans is simply this GOD OPENED the DOOR for everyone, to be LOVED.Even Still till this day twelve years later the ONLY THING I SEE (AND I'M SORRY IF I LOSE A LOT OF MY READERSHIP HERE....) IS THAT, WE ALL WANNA FORGET WE ARE LOVED NO MATTER WHAT? For a reason of love I feel that we as humans, don't want to remember for a few moments in our work places where ever they may be WE ALL should pray for anyone who is a hero protecting our hopes and dreams as well as their own as well, on every 9/11 so it won't happen again........
To be always continued out of hope and love every September 11th!                        

No comments: