September 01, 2013

Enough with the game....













 





Hello all,
 I do hope you have all had fun over the finally weekend of summer, or at least the official last Sunday of summer. As you know I have been doing a lot of catching up today or have been trying to, to get out ALL of AUGUST'S posts over the weekend and I had planned on going to. I still was going to go looking for a copy of both the Walt Disney movie, and the original novel by J.M. Barrie, also I was going to go see a movie this weekend as well, go to Adventures you know where as included. Three those four things I mentioned just now would cost a lot of money, why not all of them your asking yourself huh?, as to the part of the movie I happen to see here on one of my wooden tables a forgotten free movie pass that I got when I saw "Man of Steel" last the pass is good till the fourteenth of this month. Maybe I will do that tomorrow after work and visiting a friend who is dying at the nursing facility known as "Riverton" which is on the way to the theater anyway. Off to the right of the screen here you'll see just a few of some of the puzzle pieces that were offered up to you all as you saw the progression of the game of which I think I had the above "YOU DECIDE" within a black circle till today, and I'm sure everyone did notice that every set of choices did happen to have a Masters of the universe image in each set of three, I do wonder what could that possibly mean? Even better yet another great question would be "When I would reveal what I would have put up on as the background plate for here., If I did happen to of had a alternate one at all?, and yes to all who wanted to really know the ins and outs of it all I did! Now I do as well have to say that I didn't really have any given rules that were set in stone if you will, so I left open the greatest guess of opportunity to have you use any given photo a chance at a guess. So here was what I did have in mind as my own choice if you will for the plate here at the site: 
      


















now on to what the actual image was on my main screen of my desktop. I will start by giving you all the simplest clue of all it is as you would have guessed from all of the chatter of both the MOTU wallpaper images and if you recall I was going  on and on about the blonde hair little girl seen here
with ol Maddy Hatter. Yet all in all it is not just of Alice's first adventures into a place called Wonderland is where we need seek today's very answer, but rather her view from the other side and what she and her cohorts experienced while being actually in the glass side of the story known as "Through the looking glass" and remember this of the two tales even though I'm still on the first story at the "A MAD TEA PARTY" and have five more chapters to go before getting anywhere near the original sequel. I guess what it is I'm saying is that when  we are all look at life in the manner of how we live our lives is like a move on a chess board and how we choose our goals of success in the rewards at the end, then for surely when we make that given choice or strategically place ourselves with our studies we learn what it is we must live within of the journey called life. 





















































 





 







 







 









 









 







 







 




 









 






 









 






 









Okay have you got the answer to what I did have as my image on my desktop for the month of August of the year two thousand thirteen yet.......Well if not  here it is without any further ado        


Now with the whole fate of the whole universe claimed on this very move why then is HE-MAN just sitting there? Your hunch is as good as mine is........ 















No comments: