September 03, 2013

The rest of my Laboring Day night and all the coolness and weirdness about it?

Hey there all, 
Wasn't it just yesterday I was going on about what I was doing after work on this past Monday better known as the first Monday of the month of September called Labor Day, which means for kids of above the age of six the start back in life at their own form of work called school time. I seem to recall I had shared also  about telling you all of seeing a very ill friend, and my plans to viewing my very last summer movie........ Then darn it to my own over thinking I had realized once at the ticket booth counter I was super smart in the way of being just mud spelled backwards and let's keep it at that shall we?  After going through my wallet looking for that free pass I had decided I would wait to use it over the upcoming weekend coming up soon, but I did one very assuage thing to really help me remember it for at that time and that was I got myself a brand new movie member card and know that if I want everything of the old card to be in sink with the new one and retain all of my point history I have to go online and active the new one.So I was without a doubt bummed as I was mentioning from yesterday and for some reason or other by standing right in front of the entrance of Branes & Nobles I had remembered wanting to find a copy of Peter Pan the original novel (so that I can do an original comparison between it an Alice in wonderland) and not just this the latest link under WONDER MORE of my first look at the two. With not knowing if I had a whole bunch of time I went to the customer information desk and asked if they actually had a copy similar to this one
of what I had gotten from back in the last weekend of this past July, there. The young man looked into their files and had taken me to where they had moved those B&N classics from where there were from in July that at least I know of. We went down a aisle I had circled at least twice without even knowing it, and he gave me a yellow boarded book that has a fairy coming through a window as to if the fairy is named Tinkerbell I don't know, but most likely it is. I then went around to the new science fiction section and went around it at least two other times but there was one book that I was seriously tempted to get. If I were to show you this fiery helmet
  seen here wouldn't be the only clue I can give without the actual title's name. I did however come across two very new books that wil without a doubt will be read and they are "Only Superhuman" by Christopher Benet and then of there was this one I just knew I had to have since title itself made me just snicker and it's a novel by Phillipa Bornikova which is a fairy new writer to the genre, that title is "This Case is Gonna kill Me" Finally before leaving Barnes and Nobles, I headed out by the graphic novels when something caught the corner of my eye it was a book simply known as "GUTTERS" all I can say about this very huge coffee table size book is I did in a way almost cried while laughing. It was a book that had a comical look at all forms of entertainment media and really made loving that kinda media quite fun, especially when you know that your in dire need of just getting away from everything from in the world that drives one over the edge rather it be work or stuff of any kind and NOT having control of it in anyway. Now I will admit I just told you all the coolness of stuff over these two past nights, and my friend Paul that I was talking about is dying because of liver cancer so if you are praying for him still thank you very much from my heart to yours. now I must also confess in some weirdness that  happen on my walk back home, I had stopped at our local Sonic restaurant on this end of town, there is also one in the city of Pasco Washington over by the movie theater on road sixty eight. I walked on up to where you can order from just walking up and pushing the call button to order and here was the only thing I did order a chocolate banana milkshake and I took a sip of it and thought "wait a minute, this sure isn't a chocolate banana flavored shake it's  banana one for sure....." and it had me baffled for a quick second I was miffed but of course I am never one to hold a grudge for very long, if at all, it turned out to be a Strawberry banana flavored one, which I only took a few sips of to make sure I could have it with some leftover pizza from Pizza Hutt that I got from on Sunday evening.        

No comments: