September 17, 2013

What is this a tease to?


Hello All,
 As I'm sure you have all been waiting about more news of any kind from my break from Albretson's this year. Now I know without a doubt I still have many more parts from when I went with them and these two
 on the Disney Wonder cruise to parts of the state known for Ice fishing and much more, called Alaska from in 2011. Still who are these two persons I am talking about your wondering right?, well maybe not so much if you go digging through certain entries of this very blog, and here's a quick way to find out who the them are look to "TO MY NEPHEW JOSHUA" for whom I'm bringing into the fold now are my mother Nancy Powers Watson & my step father Charles Ross Watson 
seen here in Vancouver Canada boarding  a local Canadian tour bus which we took all over the two cities of Canada that we visited this past May. One of the many things we did get to see in both Vancouver and Toronto was we caught the very rare stuff known as filming a scene for a movie or television show. 
The one I want to talk about is this one here  
,where I am standing next the poster in while waiting for a subway train. As to Why you'll find out the true answer by this weekend. Till then let me fill you in on some goodies, okay?, While for our three day stay in Vancouver we had chosen the Hamilton Inn hotel right in downtown, on our last night which  was Monday the sixth of May we had chosen to eat at the restaurant of the hotel next to where we were and I can't recall it's name right as I write this, but I think it was a Canadian owned company, when my folks and I saw this wreck at the street corner  
 and we were like "What the heck is gonna on?, did someone actually have a real accident...." at least I was saying this to myself, I'm not sure what my folks thoughts were. Then Chuck had spotted the camera crew and cast dressed for the scene 
and we watched as we ate our dinner of the shot for the final scene or at least close enough and dramatic sensing for the end of season two of the Canadian Sci-Fi series known as ContinuumAn here it was 
in progress of what was going on after the crash for the scene 
. The only thing I can say about this is I wanna know more about this series, yet I can't because it's not shown in the states expect on the SYFY channel from what the scene coordinator said to me or Net-Flicks both of which I don't have but am now wishing that I do!          
           For sure Continued..........

No comments: