September 14, 2013

Into the ZONE.......


Hello All,
Earlier today, I went to the one place I haven't been in over a month's wroth of time and even though I did forget to ask them at Adventures Underground if they had seen or heard of this book 
,that I have only brought up a couple times here so far. I did happen to while picking all of these trades and comics seen here 

did get some very next excitement in the way of news of there being a get this but before I tell you can you even guess with these pictures 
as to what it can be? Okay I really do know I can't say what science fiction series is liked just as much if not more than what insider news I found out about at the store. Other than that yes it was created by this man seen here 
known as Rod Serling. Now I know that I have promise my own stories on those other forms of Sci-Fi and yes I will keep my promise of them, of course......but I want I did find out was is that either by the end of this year or the start of next year that there will be a comicbook of the Twilight Zone . All know is that since it's been brought back to Memorable Entertainment Television since Labor Day and even though they didn't ever buy seventeen of the episodes of the fourth season out of eighteen I will say this I can hardly wait to go into new parts of what is the best anthology of not only science fiction with these words uttered here:  "There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of a man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. it is an area we call the Twilight Zone." it also was great at defining the human condition as well, and like I have said before I'm cited to see what's next from the Zone.      

No comments: