September 15, 2013

To Joshua my nephew....


Hey world, 
Well it has happen yet again, just today.......What is it your asking yourselves huh?, it turns out that I have happen to of written about this day for friends, an old girlfriend of mine, stars of my favorite television series and of course artists of comics. Still today is really very special not just because it's my eldest nephew's big shout out of number sixteen years on this loving planet known as Earth, but it's truly a real wonder that I don't still like I used to get his birthday mixed up with it being just a couple of days after his older sister Portia 
, now in this half circle that family of the Mickleson KNOT can you spot her? Joshua was the main little guy when he was years younger that I hang out with when Portia was celebrating the end of her cancer treatments while we were at the Holiday Inn in another town of Minnesota that escape me for the moment but Joshua and I played our hearts out on the arcade games that they had there, the one thing I remember most was we got a bunch of free games on two player mode of a boat racing game. I recall it was at that time that I introduce him

both the marvel universe of what I knew of it boy I wonder what that is huh, don't you? and to one of my ol Friday nights favorites of the boob tube in part with the two, two parts of Michal Knight and his car known as K.I.T.T. battling Garth Knight and his armored semi truck called Goliath of season two the series known as Knight Rider. In fact before my folks came to take me on my trip to Canada this year Joshua spent some time with them in Cuenca, Ecuador. Here he is on the 
Cuenca bus tour with Poppi and with Mimi at the equator marker in Qutio 
 , which I have been there as well not to that very spot though. There is definitely one thing that both young Joshua and his uncle Matt have in common?, what's that it's a thing of seeing Joshua doing here 
with a copy of The Hitch Hiker's  Guide to the Galaxy: We both love reading which is great, because beside it being enjoyable, it makes us not only think with our minds but also believe with our hearts in the words of the written page.   Once again have a grand sixteenth, Happy Birthday Joshua from your ever loving uncle Matt, from Washington state. 

No comments: