October 01, 2013

Frrss First day of the scarest month.......

 
 Hello Frighten Ones, did I happen to scare you I truly hope not, or do I?

Well it is, the 1st of the month yet again, so what does that mean your wondering I'm sure, huh?, You all know I love games of any kind but what does it mean for this month of 2013?, So many scary thoughts are being plugged into my deadly brain right now, even lilttle ol me can't want to see what I'm planing on a whole? The chills I can promise will be strange and worth a yell or two. The main thing that I can feel I can talk about without revealing to much to soon is something of the girl seen peeking through 

the keyhole seen here. This of course shouldn't be news to anyone who happens to know I've been very admit it about the likes of the girl known as Alice over this past summer. It does appear that the appeal of WONDERLAND will be known in a very new way still...... This past Sunday after a very neat fourth win by the home state team known by this very look
pulled out a wonderful win against the lesser known Texan Team, that's not the Dallas Cowboys, anyway after the game was over my affinity for seeing how others saw the little miss of wonderland took me on a hunt I wouldn't believe. It seems as if the producers of the series known as "Once Upon A Time"have heard the many "Alice fans" of Charles Dodgson's greatest piece of literary work.Now I don't wanna tell you all of what I do know of this little gem of a series so far other than it starts in nine days time, and runs opposite of my favorite CBS series known as TBBT. Here's one thing that I can tell that I'm okay with for now I read that this take is to be like Tim Burton's movie from a few years ago, yet from what I saw I can only saw this I know we are in for some really wonderful surprises is what I leave you with for now. It is now time for little ol me the ideal words man of this site to reveal my two greatest parts of the month known as September of 2013 and here is the plate 
that I used of my comic swinging pal ol Parker through the New York skyline by comic artist John Romita Jr. There is one thing I do have to say about the choice that I didn't notice till I put it up a day later, and that is it has the Twin Towers in it which we know what had happen twelve years ago, and for readers who did suffer the loss of a love one I'm truly sorry if the plate choice did unnerve you a LITTLE or a LOT. Finally here is what I had as my desktop on my main desktop. 
 













 

It is a scene from the rarely seen third arc of the Star Blazers series known as "The Bolar  Wars" it has the newest crew members Jason Jeter and Flash Contrail among others know that things will be okay and that a new planet earth will be found very soon under the skipper known as Wildstar and the space vessel called the Argo. 

No comments: