October 25, 2013

Maybe a clue or maybe not a clue?


Hello Tricksters of the night,
  I know I said I wouldn't give out any true clues about what's coming up next Thursday better known as All Hallows Eve. More commonly known today as Halloween, of what I'm doing of course. Nor did I say I won't toss out hints as to what I'll be that night of being anyone you wish to be? Believe me I have been trying to really keep it under warps...... Even though I do wanna surprise the lot of you again I think it would be best to say by looking at these Green clad folks seen here 





























could be somewhat of a bit of help who really knows for sure? The one thing I can say about the character I will be planing to be is a lot like me in a way by this I mean he gives out puzzles in the form of puns. Oh and he is in this guy's rouge 

of challenges to beat whenever it is that they shall meet!    

No comments: