October 31, 2013

Being my other self today couldn't be anymore worth the......


Happy Halloween to all Goblins & Ghouls,
   Anyone who is aware of this blog in anyway of finding it search wise on the net must know without a doubt that this is my day or rather night that I love outside of the real next holiday comes along on a string. I know that I go into grand detail about all of life in some form or other throughout this blog, but that is because no matter what everyday matters! Still I know a few days ago I threw out hints as to what I was gonna be this year, yet I know in truth Nobody would have guessed from 
my again growing out my beard like I did last year. I was gonna be the Mad Hatter this year in fact I had it cemented in my brain with the idea of on one cheek a tea kettle with a whisk of smoke coming out of it and on the other side I would have had a tea cup on a saucer plate. That was all summer and all of last month, but then something just had to happen to shake thing idea to a rotten joke if you'll believe it? I know everyone wants to know what the spoils were right?, well it turns out every costume that was out for the Mad Hatter was to frightening to be what I wanted, So instead I went with this 

as my fun suit. Since this year Candy night was on Thursday I knew I 'd have to get my beard design rather earlier than later, so last Saturday I went after my Men Breakfast on a trip over the city of Pasco. Here was what the young lady did


A "DARK KNIGHT" type of Batman symbol on my main beard's body, then on the right was a reversed question mark while on left side was a proper one so who in the heck are the conundrums giving you an answer of? Why if you said The Riddler  
 











of Batman fame you'd be righter than how many times the other foe in the color scheme of Purple and Green that also throws "Bats" 
insane puns before he does his crime. Better known as The Joker! Now as you can all see I went and made a combination of the two. When I went looking for the look of the Riddler costume  I found that I had the choice of what I ended up with but, I also could have gone with a whole bodysuit like I wouldn't have tried that over any Halloween, anytime soon. Still the other choice I was in for was a full Riddler look of the actor who played him the most from  the sixty series of Batman,


 named Frank Gorshin. The suit has a huge price tag of one hundred sixteen dollars, so if the one I got was fifty nine dollar amount do you think I made the right choice? Today with out a doubt I super enjoyed being the bad guy in spades..... and my first run in was with a Spider-Girl known 
 










 
as Mayday Parker(?), then there was this second cool setup of Matt's Riddler run in with a young Bruce Wayne and his grandma.

I then ran into a young boy that is decked out as the first superhero comic book hero ever from the late nineteen thirties. Known better as Superman!
 











I feel since he was a great powerhouse in the look that he deserves a second pow wow with yours truly and here 
is that one. One of the things that I had heard from my boss that her former front end supervisor was getting her daughter ready for Halloween day and was thinking what was Matt the courtesy clerk, for this year. At the time I got my boss to promise to this year getting a photo with the Matt Riddler by the day's end. Before that through I was seeing all types of other adults dressed up as well as myself so I really and truly didn't feel out of place or silly at all and before long I just had a feeling some more kids were gonna be coming around as superheroes and that among other things is why I always bring my digital camera along on this day, because if you look over by the dairy department of our store you can see that here again
 , I am being beaten up by a couple of competitor comic company mascots known as little Cap and little Shellhead. Still my day wasn't over by a stretch of time for my good friend June came by to pose with me because that's our thing 

since last year's Buzz thing. More on that in a moment or so, I just so happen to find out that I was not the only one with the White face idea either for here is my coworker Jackie Ellis in her new one day look of stitches 
 
with me as well. Finally from the store front how many of you all remember when I went and did that crazy look of the Toy Story character other than Woody the cowboy. I am sure no one did when I kept posting that image of myself and the unknown young woman dressed up in the guise of the aforementioned first superhero of comics. Well I just thought before I went and gave out my final pair of treats this year that I would pullout one more set of photos that still deserve to be in contention for best ever runner up of the whole year. That being said here are my favorite Detective Comics form of Super Girl:          
 
Without a inch of her Super Krypton strength I have got to admit that the Super Girl kiddo punching me is my second top favorite of this year's Spooky but still non scary Halloween pics this year. Before I even dare tell you which one I do think in my heart of hearts is number one I have tell you that after work I went over to my brother Micheal's house and handed out candy here I am 
thinking that those Pumpkins won't be talking back to me 
then of course on the way over to his house Michael wanted to know if I was up for a per release of the movie opening tomorrow called Ender's Game (more on that later.......)  I did however saw a young girl that had the Mad Hatter idea getting some candy loot but of course she didn't design her face with teapots or tea cups on a saucer nor was she all out green like I was thinking of she was Red in her costume choice which I thought was pretty neat. Before Michael and Kathie and I went to go see E.G. I got a couple great pics of our own yearly thing we do every Ol Hallows Eve  
 
and yes for some oddball reason I did decide put up two oh I wonder why?        

           Again I hope every kid enjoys getting bag loads of candy, as to the one pick of the Halloween photos this year that's number one is myself and the Spider-Girl and it's really because I and her dad let her choose if she wanted the photo taken. 

 Have a Happy Halloween, my friend.......

No comments: