October 05, 2013

The ORIGINAL Dracalua film (SG style)


Heckle me this or better yet, tell me what you think of this little bite,
  Well before I go and see if this does appeal to real people besides myself who love the "Prince of Darkness", or the countless other names for the one monster role that made "Mister Lugosi" famous for all time, let me just say I too feel like a creature of the night. I have had a very long week of being upbeat and lows at the same time mainly because of my work place known as Albertson's finally after the whole summer we now have competition down the road from us is a grocery store called YOKE'S I have been trying my best to also get ready for three shows being broadcast in the upcoming week two which are series starters: "THE TOMORROW PEOPLE" and the ever hidden always little girl known as Alice, which at the end of this you'll have your fifth question to tie into the series called "Once Upon a time in Wonderland". Now on to today itself, I did my regular Saturday morning breakfast with my bible study group from my home church, then I got in a bit of overtime at work after that with a shift from 10-3, then I went to my bank and did some bill paying with a lunch before that at dairy queen, and to top it all off I went to bed this morning at 12:45 am, so after I got home at a little after five I went and zoned on some Zzz till nine thirty. I watched the end of Star Trek which was the Spock kills Kirk over his childhood love of T-Ping...then this Svengoolie  take of well watch this and you'll know:     

. I have to really tell you there have been many long nights over many years ago that I always tried to watch this and I had always found myself nodding off just when it was getting good, I not sure if I was afraid of Dracula growing up and by this pic here
as to if I ever overcame that very fear like one Halloween persona I never could more on that at a another time. Dracula I guess you could say was my second favorite as a kid of the movie monsters. What I did like about this movie were when you learn silly stuff like this

 or is it more like an unknown factoid that one never knows....


Still I must admit how can anyone whoever loves the Count not know of what made the character really leap from the page of the book to the big screen, in this clip here


 do you think you can find that very moment or are you to scarred to know why the Count is such a passionate fixture of the great ol horror flick of the good old days. Finally IF YOU EVER DO GET UP THE NERVE TO WATCH THIS GRAND OL FLICK DON'T FORGET YOUR TRUSTY WEAPON AGAINST THE GOOD COUNT.... WHICH IS
THIS A LITTLE CROSS!
  Here's your AIW question of the day, It is rumored that a certain cartoon voice of Spawn will voice which a big cat can you name this deep gruff sounding actor?

No comments: