October 02, 2013

What a MONSTEROUS FIND of.....


Hello my groovy friends, 
I am so sure as my name is this year is "Matt the MONSTER", "Count Matt, if you please", "The Boo-est of soulless Boole frightful mornings" it seems no matter where you look this month you will find that General Mills Cereals are at it again. What is that you mean you haven't known of the Grand Return of two missing cereals of the classic Monster Cereals that should help your little monster be ready for the day of school. Or even for yourselves as an Adult missing their Saturday morning cartoon extra special fuller uppers from long ago. It was three years ago when as you all know I came across the boxes
 seen here  around my head. Still before all of that as I said back then I only knew these three as characters as the main MONSTERS that everyone knows of and earlier this past August I like when I had found this of Fred Gwynne

from star of "Car 54, where are you?" as his second if not his most beloved role of Herman Munster chopping down on some Frankenberry cereal when I went looking through a site that I wish I could recall how I found the site but I was looking for Halloween Monsters playing poker images using the werewolf character as my main image search finder. Anyway long story short I had at that very site had found this
of the real Frankenstein.monster eattng a bowel of good ol fashion Strawberry flavored FRANKBERRY cereal which I'm guessing the artist who drew it got inspiration from thinking of both the actual monster and at the same time finding the very photo of Herman Munster that I have had as part my two thousand ten entry titled "MONSTER CEREALS, are they  scary or just yummy to eat." Before I get to what I found just before I left to come home tonight I want to share with you a couple of neat art pieces that fans of the seasonal cereal made that I found while coming up with the words of this again visited cereal posting. Here they are both are from 
 
the Deviant Art site as the last bit of marshmallow gooey mess   I will let it be known for now anyway?  Still I have more to ask you all, when was the last time anyone's really wanted those seasonal MONSTER cereals that up til this year had consisted of two cereals from the top are missing 

seen here. Yet as I was saying at the start of this post, at the end of today before heading home I had to take a go back to aisle sixteen of some baby food. That's when I had  
seen this display off of the corner aisle fourteen our seasonal area anytime of the year. I'm sure though they will be moved over to the real cereal area of aisle three before to long, very soon!

No comments: