October 06, 2013

Oh what will I choose this year to be?

Questing for help from Ye on a quest that's only for people who love the day, or rather the night 
known as Halloween...? Or maybe this is more than meets the eye Transformers crazy?, who really knows for sure?......




Hello Ghouls & Ghosts
Look I know that it maybe a bit way to early to talk about the night that kids of all kinds ( by this I mean adults as well too) go all out in need for fun of being someone or something not quite yourself? Kids go and dress up so that with their intent being to get some yummy, chewy, melt in one's mouth  stuff known as candy on Halloween night, while grown ups dress up in part to give those children a since of a grand scare, especially at a house that is striving to be a hunted house. But I am not here today to chat about that grand night but what I do have idea wise from the past few years I thought I'd just start throwing out possible clues throughout the month from time to time before the big night. Here is just a glimpse into what I have been over the past few years:      
,  
 













,











, Now I know you all have seen these three costumes of mine throughout the blog if you search hard enough. My question to all is "Which one do you think I had the most thought out bit of fun with?" before you go and think you can say "Why ALL but of course, take into consideration something that I been posting about a little bit of a lot of late and you'll be on your way to the answer itself? Now for the "ONCE UPON A TIME'S A.I.W. teasing question "Where do you think I had first found out about the new series to begin with?"

No comments: