October 31, 2012

Many Spooky reveals from tonight and all day that were plain spooky










So what do my nephew Cannon's Pajama bottom print 

tell you of what your about be scarred by take a look to find out.......

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all,
Now where should I begin with this one for a starting point I will say that all day today I had a smashing day in many, many, many ways.. I gotta remember something to right "Buzz?" to share with all the people around this world who chime in here for a daily dose of fun riddles, Right you are Mister Matt!" answers BUZZ whoever that is? I do recall giving you something of a tease that a riddle in the form of an acronym would be revealed didn't I? , but of course it was when I throwing out a possible clue about my Halloween get up for this year say some ten days ago. A couple of days ago on Monday my friend June Bullert who is seen here standing 
by me here in my take on "BUZZ LIGHTYEAR   from the TOY STORIES  movies knew what I had high hopes for?, What pray tell is that your asking huh?  Well it all goes back to the near beginning of last month when I had chosen  to actually do something that would best represent me if I were to dress up like being myself a sci-fi nerd if you will?  on September twelfth after a lot of for e thought I had it in my head as to what I wanted to be this year, the main thing it would require is that for what I wanted to do I couldn't shave till real close to that spooky day known as "ALL HALLOWS EVE" better known as good ol Halloween.What my idea was, was to let my facial hair be long and thick enough to have definition  much like 
 


this. I was then going to try and see if I could find a actual astronaut suit as a Halloween costume I was want to have a solar system look in my beard. So I grew it out and everyone who was wanting to know if I was growing my face covering for Winter I simply replied "NO!, IT'S FOR IT TO BE PART OF MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME." They would walk away shaking their heads only slightly till the next time they saw me and saw I hadn't removed it yet.June had asked me well is their a way I could relate my idea to being representing of including GOD somehow in the way of showing and telling of helping out. So that's when I came up with the riddle acronym  U.K.O.L.L.R.S. Which I will get to it reveal after I finish what I had to do to prepare for today. This past weekend I went to the store called RITE AID after doing some banking and got two Halloween make up kits and tried finding about getting my beard trimmed the way I wanted just across the street from my work on Sunday. They gave me a number of another barber shop and I found out that their hours just wouldn't work for me. So Monday morning June and I went looking for the BUZZ LIGHTYEAR suit seen here 
 









 
with the aforementioned makeup.June and I had found the costume to buy on our second try at a place behind the other Albertson's in Kennewick call "LET'S PARTY" We then went and made a appointment at the MEN ZONE barber shop for yesterday.( I have only one small regret about it, I will get to that in a sec.) I drew a quick pen drawing when making the appointment on a sticky note to tell them what I wanted. Yesterday I brought this set of drawings with me                      
 









 and here is what the hair dresser came up with from what she got from the illustrations. I had wanted a star on one cheek 









  
 
and a planet on the other one                   








 What it was that I had waited to do was have my beard trim especially this one to be recorded. So I could show how a idea of beard designing could hopefully have a new trend going on and be the next "BIG CRAZE" on the net. One last thing she did as you can see is she gave me an extra 












 swirl to make it more out there kinda spacy to go with my overall theme. Even though that I didn't get to do the recording part I had let her take similar pics with her phone and she let me get a shot with the artist herself  
 










,if she could also have one for her mobile device, I also will say besides my loving it I do believe she loved her handy work at a very far out there design. I think she was also impressed that I was already thinking of ideas for next year.     
       
       
    Come to today, ,I went and knew what I wanted with  how I was going to apply the makeup as a whole because I had that in my head from the get go of the costume to begin with, as I said before. There was only one very last minute thing and I will get that in a moment. I took the white paint and put it in all corners of the beard expect for where the tiny planet was the next color I used was the blue on the top part of my head, I then squeezed out more white and with a tiny brush made it look like in all the sky blue that there was a cloud in my right corner of my head I had brought the sky to the center of my nose bridge and just stopped with that color. I then took the black color and did my cheeks and neck it was then that I realized I had two small problems one was I had lost the planet on my cheek so I opened up my yellow color and knowing where the planet was added color to it. I then had to make the planet that was on the center of my goatee  stand out if I could so I took some red paint and dabbed it in there. I then felt I was finished, but a last minute idea came to me and I got the glittering gel and just put it in certain places on my face to look like stars.  
    When I got to work with my whole outfit on everyone was impress quite literary with how it had came out. Here are just a few costumers from the very young of regulars that I see

 









































  every day. I had even offered to my fellow coworkers if they wanted a pic opportunity to have a photo op with "BUZZ" and sadly only one accepted it. Was dairy stocker  Britt Nowlin who was really ready to transport us to a whole another day with that transporter he has in his hand there.


  (just tricking ya,right day for it huh?) Yet before my whole spooky day of fun was over with at work I kid you not I had two groups of people who wanted a pic with me as Buzz Lightyear. The cool thing was I didn't know either group at all.

and maybe just maybe it was because I did so well with my face painting? I don't know but whatever works to please I guess huh? After work my brother who to me looked the part of a grunge rocker from the eighties (sorry not a pic of this although I wish I had a clear one  to add here) pick me up we went to his house to hand out candy to kids in his neighborhood and he had this cool disco lighted Pumpkin 
near where he was sitting handing out the treats.  We had happen to get spooked by one of his friends when she startled Micheal with her scary alien mask for he was holding a flashing under his chin and 
she said "BOO, do you know who this is?"   Here also is what Heidi his daughter looked like for tonight what a great pirate? 

and her brother Cannon was a very famous Star Wars bad guy as if his suit doesn't give him 


away at all?  Now before I forget and share with you that cool acronym that I came up with ten day ago I have to tell you last year we started a Halloween tradition of having Cannon and Heidi pose with their suited up uncle and here's that pic 


, now as to what does U.K.O.L.L.R.S. stand for you've been reading this for how long with two oh he'll come to it eventually huh? well it goes with Buzz's slogan fromthe TOY STORIES films which is what? Isn't it "TO OUTER SPACE AND BEYOND or something close to it well my acronym is this "Understanding Knowledge Of Life is Limitless as Reaching for Space. The night had it's Greatest surprise for me later on.......
          To be Continued for sure.........  

No comments: