October 29, 2012

Happy Birtday to a woman known as MY MOTHER

Hello to everyone having a aging day today, 
Boy you know when your young in life it always seems as if you haven't a care in the world when's it's your special day known as a birthday at least that how I see a aging day in my life. Yet by it I don't even mean you don't stop caring about those you can your parents and today happen to be my own mother's big party day of getting really only a second older in a span of life called aging. She has raised five kids as an adult Matt (me), Micheal (my brother), Kylie (my sister) Lyle Watson (oldest stepson), Merri Watson (oldest stepsister). Sometimes when words of what you want say are hard in wishing your mother a birthday wish it's okay to just say Happy B-Day mom but to me I have almost always tried to show the best of s that even though I might not have the words from my mouth at the moment they are there in my heart. Here is what my mom looked like 
when she was about to marry my dad Micheal Joe Byrd I can say that to me her eldest son she will always be like that old newspaper clipping not a day over???? You know what it doesn't matter because Nancy Powers, Byrd  now Watson your ageless to me no matter what time bring along the way. You know everyone who knows you from lest to most of all "WE ALL LOVE YOU more than any words can amount too. For your special day I hope you enjoy every bit of it with Love!  

Your loving Son Matt Byrd       
  

No comments: