October 10, 2012

What I know of the New D.C. comics series main character.......

Hey to all who love heroes,
      
   Well tonight is the night for a new Detective Comics hero's latest incarnation to begin in exactly thirty three point five seconds time. The series name is "ARROW" and before I give you my take on the pilot itself I was gonna let you all know what this comic book lover of superheroes knows of the ARROW as a character as a whole! Like I said he's from the opposite company of comic publishing and if you have read enough of this you know whom it is I adore at the competition even if I don't put him swinging by to say hi to ol' Archer boy here, when he happen to know one by the name of Hawkeye. I know that by this green text you wouldn't know that I am talking about a Green Spandex claded    type of hero right? because let's face it people like Doctor Doom, Green Goblin, The Joker (what's Green  in color on him I wonder?)  or how about jade jaws better known as the incredible Hulk okay now I'll admit right here with the exception of the Hulk I didn't give you much of a choice to pick a good choice of hero at all now did I? 
    The Green Arrow is right behind Green Lantern in this Alex Ross painting of the Justice  League. 
 So of course you know he must know that guy right next to the guy with that BIG "S" shield on his steel chest known as BATS , well maybe in the comics they do know of each other, but I wonder are they both snobs under the suits as well by this if you haven't already guessed like Bruce Wayne of  Batman lore whoever Green Arrow is he might be a bit into moolha , huh?  

One thing I do know of Green Arrow's comic background is that when Marvel released their most controversial "Drug issues" of Hawkeye's swinging pal from above in the early nineteen seventies Green Arrow and & Green Lantern had a special team up with Arrow's sidekick known as "Speedy" was hooked on being a Junkie with this cover . 









Speaking how much limelight has shared before getting tonight's own series the Green Arrow was portrayed by Justin Heartly in the latter seasons of the Superman series known as SMALLVILE. He also did have a a role in the very small carton series called Justice League Unlimited which was created by legendary animator Bruce Timm. 









So will you please help the guy known as Green Arrow have a reason for holding up his head over his work of being a middle ground hero that who knows? maybe the one key to getting a actual live action Justice League movie into the works of being up there with this past year's Marvel movie called "THE AVENGERS....... "                

No comments: