October 15, 2012

It's my choice to hang spooky things, Right?

Hello to those who love to be spooked if only for a second,
 Well as promised I did happen give it some thought of where to place the stuff viewed in this little clip I made earlier this very morning with yeah my very best scary voice. 
 http://youtu.be/GjLJDF4dAGA

I will be putting these up shortly after I eat my dinner. I'm not sure of how I will put it all up but I will have a great deal of getting my "FREAKY GROVE ON" with how I decide where those devilish wall posters that scare anyone who comes to my  door but especially little ol me. 

Now here is how I had these four scary hologram posters in two thousand and ten.


Now that was exactly two years ago, of course.


 
      When I put up those and last year I had like them like this seen here. Now as to what I will be doing this year who knows? with those anything is very much a possibility as for the window clings the whole wide universe of "FRIGHT NIGHTS" for the next two weeks is what I wish to have buzzing about in my mixed up brain of wackiness. All I will say is it will make me grin from cheek to cheek in seeing those whom come to visit stay a very long while.......                                                                                     .

No comments: