October 01, 2012

Is it turly a frightening thing this?


Hello again to all those in for the Frightful month known as October,

        So I hope any young kids or delighted adults who love the last day of this very month have had your ideas for being your favorite non self is set for a little while at least?, I already know that I have had my thoughts in high gear for the last two weeks, so I'm prepared for sure. I know that it also may seem strange but here where I live it still feels kind of Summery at least it seems that way to me anyhow? yet I believe it fits Washington state's pattern for this time of year. So by the end of this week things weather wise will be pretty close to normal. Although fall is surly setting it's foot into place with leaves on the trees turning from living Green to dying  Brown . And those famous squashes known as pumpkins started appearing in front of grocery stores fronts a couple of weeks ago for the first time. With I'm sure many more rounds of batches to come. Now I seem to be forgetting something right? what could it be? A   "Happy Birthday" to someone maybe?, I know I know of one but that doesn't seem to be it?, Maybe I wanna wish "Merry Christmas" to all right? well no that's exactly ninety days away! I know stuff like that is important and all but what did I almost forget to do because it is this first of the month after all, ah I just remembered it has something to do with images like these:        

                                              ,doesn't it that reveal something very BIG at the beginning of the week that any new month starts I tell and show you all what has was on my desktop for the last thirty days or so depending if there's a unknown day in the year, like there was in this one. 





Now of course you must know with me being a fan of good ol boy named Parker and his alter ego the joker slap stick hero known as "Bug Boy" by his many foes here he is seen doing his best "I'll be back as soon as I pick up your dry cleaning bill as soon as I let lighting blot boy Electro replug in the city's power plant, Hon... ,I  didn't really call the plate here at the site that but still it's pretty good writing for last minute  a if it had word balloons don't you think so? plate here at the site real title is "Off into the night yet again MJ for work....I know but, be safe hon"Still no matter how you slice or dice it it still gets the point across!
         As for the desktop image I had all last month was none other than this where Peter takes some much needed rest from being the hero all the time. with his favorite gals. Which of course are Gwen Stacy and Mary Jane Watson whom share a ice cream soda at the famed coffee shop of Spidey lore known as the Coffee Bean. I had happen title this one: "Whoever said Parker is a loss with the babes must NOT wanna sip of his ice cream malt"and you can see that this was when Mary Jane was the all out tease for our man Peter while things were getting serious between him and Miss Stacy!    

No comments: