October 21, 2012

Only ten more day to for this to be up.....


Hello out there in the land of treats,

   It is as you know only ten more days till the end of the month and I should be thinking about getting my as seen here 



pretend clothes that make the  night ten nights from now fun for kids of (any age) I say that because no matter what the putting on a costume never leaves you when your a kid at heart, which I am and I'm A-ok   with that. I had gotten to thinking back when I had come up with my idea for this year's costume that I would add a lot more fun for you the reading public of this little blog by letting you know of at least one thing about my costume and it's that I happen to of come up with a slogan that I'm having  go hand in hand with the idea itself, still to make it a challenging hunt of waiting I figured that I would give you it in the form of a acronym. So here it is U.K.O.L.L.R.S. I'm now heading of to put my idea down on paper for it includes an illustration of what I want. is all I will say for now!   

No comments: