October 14, 2012

What ever happen isn't my flaut maybe it's........

Hello out there in treatland?
  Boy talk about a real early kind of trick before the last day of this month? It is very spooky in it's own way I guess? I was getting ready to write about putting up some BLOODY decor that I have to hang up come before that candy day known as Halloween. I had noticed that my page feature of "TOTAL PAGE VIEWS" went from 29802 to 3 at a little after seven tonight. I don't know if the site had a power surge   or what for sure but I do hope that they will let those of us who blog know what had occurred or if it's part of the site's new format for some reason or other and if it had happen because of that? So many unanswered questions are flooding my mind right now I feel like I'm on the island from "LOST"pretty  darn wired if you ask me for a answer is all I can say other than maybe this is Blogger's way of saying we fooled you and it ain't  because it is April first, Friday the 13th (although that would make the most sense), we will come to find out it's a eerie Halloween prank pulled a  few weeks to early come tomorrow morning.  
 















Here is a Halloween treat for Spidey fans are Mary Jane and Peter back together again.....? More on this very soon is all I will say for now!  

No comments: