November 01, 2012

More treats to be Thankful for on the 1st



Hello out there,
  Well have I left you all in a puzzle box if you will with the end of my late night post from my Halloween evening with saying that I had even a greater surprise in store for me and it was well wroth the wait to hear this part of the end of happenings from last night. Well after my brother Micheal had brought me home I knew I was hungry since at his place I only had a few pieces of candy. I'm just so psyched I can't believe I had to say I must be really great with my makeup for my face because I had just gone to Subway to grab something to chow down on when I was in the corner of the gas station parking lot when I had heard a female voice yell out "HEY BUZZ?" I swear I didn't know the voice at all and I continued on to the corner to the crosswalk or I thought I was gonna be?, anyway they or maybe both did at once it happen so fast I just can't seem to stop talking in rewind mode can I? The two young ladies said that they were on a scavenger hunt and that they "wanted my mask" if they could have it I said "Woo?" I'm  super sorry but you can't have it..." they asked me "Why ?"  I told them it's my face, and I'm can't help you with your quest  which was to find someone dress as a superhero and get their mask. I had offered to at least help them out if a picture would be a saving grace they said "That would be cool, but we don't have a camera..." I told them well I do so we're in luck" as I pulled it out. One of these two lasses was dressed 
 







                                                                        like Superman's cousin Kara Zor-El better known as Super Girl. You know this really and I mean really got me to thinking maybe I'm not such lonely fellow after all I stand out more than I know at least when I looking back at the shots in my camera.....so who know maybe one day......With it being the start of the month and the one where you should be giving THANKS on a certain  Thursday of the thirty days that make up this month I'm grateful my sister Kylie posted some old pictures of our dad on Face Book. Now on to the changing of the plates known as surprises as well. I had this 
 



background plate in my picture folders till early February of this year when I accidentally erased them but my friend Jeff that I talk about from to time here had a backup copy for me and I'm really glad I got them before his computer went and bellied up on him altogether. I happen to named  this   "Those BOYS of Hell on cycles at WAR, yet again"     As to what I had as a  Desktop image I have to go into even greater detail because as you all know I love one superhero no matter what and even though he's not being presented as I and many other fans of the character know he should be He's still my all time favorite. I'm sure you that have been reading this also can tell I love other forms of the arts medium and that as I have shown from time time when I'm not reading or doing the gaming thing PS2 for those wondering, which I like? Back in the latter part of September while looking for new comic book J Pegs I had happen to come across a cross reference of a Norman Rockwell classic 

 















 














 











that was improved upon by comic standards using my main man Spider-Man as the main focus of the change as you can see here. The best part of this to me and me alone I guess I love that he seems to be asking his   little kid and yes I know many fans of the character DO NOT think that he should have a kid of his own but that is a debate for a whole other time, as I was saying though it seems as the piece has him asking the kid in the Green Goblin costume git up"IF"  his arch nemesis the Green   Goblin  is as a kid ?" The kid responds "Now Parker I'm NOT at liberality to give away my trade secrets  before either of us is created by those guys name Lee or Ditko are you still here waiting for them as much as I am?" 
or even better still he is telling him "Hey kid, can I have some of your candy in the bag there for maybe my web shooter or something?" and the kid is looking at him as "Get your own treats tonight you red and blue trickster"      
Still I do hope everyone did have a grand night of getting some treats because I know I sure did!  

No comments: