November 17, 2012

Whoever said Halloween was over.......

Hey there,
 Now I really know that the title to this very post maybe silly or lame or plain whatever you want strange...... but to me I really think and know that the last day of last month is for mainly children to really get a chance to truly visit the dentist one last time before the whole year is up, at least some may see it that way. Earlier today I had gotten a chance to see these two fairly new 
DvD releases. Like everyone else out there I have my particularity of which ones I enjoy to the max and also those that rarely if ever peek my taste of concern of  interest in, and if your a regular reader of this blog you know what I LOVE without me Matt having to be a giver of the very answer. I know that the DvD on left should and  would be super easy to see why I wanted to view it anyway, I mean after reading the book seen 
here. Now let me tell you something before we get any further along here there are three things about those two movies that are super cool without a doubt, but before sharing any of that I want you to know I very immensely so enjoyed both of these because of how each stood on it's own bloody core if you will? The oblivious things of three in the films would without a clue is they both have bloodsucking fictional creatures known as Vampires, okay that is three of three now as to the other two answers of how the films are connected is from a production standpoint. Number two of three is that the man who started creeping us out with silly films such as "The  Nightmare before Christmas" to" BATMAN" or perhaps "Beetle Juice" his first movie is more fitting than ol "BATS" of course I'm talking about film director/producer Tim Burton being part of these two well done films, but alas that still doesn't give you the question to my answer of how are these films related? right so here is the answer while watching "DARK SHADOWS" I took a brief second to see that the writer of "ABRAHAM LINCOLN VAMPIRE HUNTER" the book also wrote both films screenplays his name is Seth Grahme Smith. If you never see either these two movies wouldn't you say that's kinda Creepy none the less......     

No comments: