November 03, 2012

Good luck Kendall.....

Hello everyone,
Today I would like to talk about my very generous friend Kendall Kaiser whom I had happen to get a picture with earlier 

this morning before he begins to take on new heights of adventure in a new job in the state of Montana. Kendall has been my church named Cathedral of Joy's engineer tech for at least as long as I've known him, and let's see that's been since the spring of '07'. Kendall has been also attending the church's men breakfast for that amount of time as well, back when my father passed away on November 4th two years ago he was able to be my  anchor to filling my heart with understanding of knowing dad was not in pain anymore from his Parkinson disease. He has lead some very neat topics in the morning breakfast ( my favorite was "Heroes of the Bible" which I had helped with in a slight way of relating it to comic book superheroes in part), he was the one who gave me a ticket to see "Courageous" back during the early part of last October. He has written a few of the church's seasonal plays most notable was for two years he wrote "THE LIVING NATIVITY"  Christmas    play that the COJ puts on for a couple of weeks right before Christmas. There was one time when we shared a early breakfast over at Shari's restaurant while their was a big camp get away for the guys but I couldn't go because I was working when it was planned to be happening that was back in August or late July of last year. The most important thing to know about Kendall is that he has strong faith in knowing the lord and always can be a great listener if you need help in understanding life from a biblical approach Lastly the big thing that we did together that I know is still taking place in me is we attended a  four part class on Sundays a few weeks ago known as "Relationship Remodel" which was put on at the church by Jack and Jenn Dean-Hill. All I know that I can express by feelings with these words I'm writing are God will keep your heart open to every member of the church body that you Kendall and your family have touched no matter the distance is in steps or feet You will always be a open vessel to sharing your leanings of the word where it may always be needed....... God bless you Kendall and from one brother in Christ to another I love you as well!                   

No comments: