November 11, 2012

The book any fanasty fan would loved


Hello to the readers of the world, 
Well yesterday if you will recall I had said I had got something at Hastings besides  that James Bond book from TIME publication that I couldn't wait to get into. Still I can't get into what it is just yet even if I want to because I have always been a one novel or book reading type of person and here is what I'm still stuck with for my reading warts and all  I won't say it's the worst book I have ever read. It has taken myself two whole tires of getting through this Monster
 called IN CONQUEST BORN . But here is why I won't just give up with it as well, I Matt am NEVER A QUITTER when it comes to reading about conflict in any form of fiction and why is that your asking huh? Well through any written form of words any one who is a writer can express his or her outlook on subject matter that world says "NO YOU CAN'T HAVE A SAY IN THIS MATTER!" I do believe why so many people can't be understood isn't because they don't have a voice but for the very reason they let others who say they are you friends overpower your way of thinking  by how they say what they want and you just stand there and take it because you have been overpowered to many times or way by that person or set of people you feel you don't matter to them as a true person let alone as a person whose a friend! Sorry I didn't mean to spill my personal soap box on everyone I just know I need to get it out sometimes.....Still the one other book I wanna to talk about is got a movie adaptation of itself coming out in a few days from now and it's this 

that I hope to be reading very soon. For I have not ever read any real fantasy even trough I guess you could say ever letter I write down on this very blog is a fantasy driven in some way or other with a few exceptions from time to time........ I have never read any of Tolkien's  works even through I have seen every one of the three films that processed the film known as THE HOBBIT.         

No comments: