April 05, 2010

Did Jesus have a super Power?

So does the man who fights all forms of eternal "EVIL",for us really have any super Powers, maybe after reading this you may or may not change your option yet you will have a moral understanding of the holiday called EASTER, or here's to hoping you will.... Have you ever wondered from when you are young how come we seem to think along the lines of Jesus the son of God seemed to have a Super Power?, well he did but not in the way of his all in compressing love for us all. I'll get to that point in a few minutes but which two holidays help us be reminded of that love? This first is CHRISTMAS a time when we celebrate his birth, but there is another day just as meaningful called EASTER, or as it's truly known Passover Sunday both days are meant for all of us to have a day of peace in our souls. For a lot of children it's seen as a day of gifts or chocolate Bunnies and a egg hunt. This past Sunday was EASTER I had spent it with my sister in law and her family there was a Big surprise

for all the kids in the way of a interactive story being told and eggs here contained parts

of that story to complete it. I think my nephew Cannon brought the house down to tears when he was playing with his colored egg pieces as seen here

,in fact it was Cannon who posed the question "Did Jesus have a super Power?" And of course most kids would believe you if you said "Yes well HE did in a way, but not like Superman or Spider-Man do for they are just made up, and Jesus is real by way of how HE was showing everyone the "HOW TO DOS, and the WHY THEY ARE PART OF EVERYDAY LIVING" so when a child you knows ask you these very questions don't say "I DON'T KNOW..." just tell the child it has to do with a meaning of life that you may find hard to talk about in understanding conversation that they too will understand, yet YOU DO KNOW it is about what and how you teach the meaning of life that matters most. To me though I guess I can say there was a super power of sorts, for before we headed over to my sister in law folks place we went to where I work at Albertson's to get a few things like paper plates and plastic silverware to eat a EASTER cake with when my sister in law spotted a REALLY COOL CAR that had a COOL design on the front hood no less. She said "Oh my gosh Matt you'll want to get a picture of that car's hood" and I remember saying "why what is on it?" she was pulling the car around and said "You'll see in a minute..." we had circled back around to close to where we had parked originally. There was a Red car and on it's front hood was this , I had gotten out of our car to take this and all that I can really say is that "Sometimes even EASTER can be for any adult just as much as it is for every kid you just need to know what kinda egg to look for and it's just as sweet as candy."

No comments: