April 05, 2010

Sunsets: What about them is meaningful to you?

Yesterday for some reason I was thinking about all of my computer images I have of Sunsets while at work. I had got to thinking what is it about sunsets that fascinate us as the mere humans we are. Is it the beauty alone of the setting fireball known as the sun and where you witness it , or is it that the sun setting brings an end to a day that may have been good or bad but represents the start of a better tomorrow for us all? And to those with creative thoughts does it bring out more understanding what a beautiful planet we reside on?
I want to share with you for a moment some of the many great things I think about when I witness a beautiful sun set whether I'm at work or at home watching through my window blinds. One of the things I think most about is "God made this for all of us to see his great canvas how He'd like us all to get along as a loving caring type of race. Also to me it shows a time to be at ease with yourself in whatever your doing? Just take a moment to think if I were a writer or a poet what type of words will best express/describe how you see a sunset just looming when you look at the beginning onset of night. Do you wish the words would come so easy sometimes but yet you have none at all? The most important thing about any art form we have to remember is what we feel is most variable for the moment so if you feel like painting a sun set or drawing one you just recall that a setting sun is as important as a rising one better known as a sunrise to start a new day. Wherever you are can be just as imp activate as seeing a sun set you can be camping and see a great sun set on the river or be in your own hometown watching a local event and see a special one as well. Soon I'm going to be heading to go see my parents again in Cuenca Ecuador for a small while and you can bet I will try to get a Ecuadorian type of sunset captured on my camera as well as many others. Here are a couple more sunsets I wanna share with you to as well This is from walking back from the Kennwick side of Gage, and this is from a rainy February night from the Albterson's parking lot facing Gage.

No comments: