April 19, 2010

What has the "LOST" tv series meant to you?

To the dedicated fans of a TV series known as As you all know it was a series by J.J. Abrams who had made a great run with a serialized series from two thousand and one till two thousand and five with a show about spies and double crossing agencies within the Untied States government to get things done. That show was named .LOST was airing it's first year with survivors of Oceanic 815 crashing on a Island that wasn't able to be found by the outside world and the said survivors finding a hatch on the Island and opening that hatch with dynamite as season one ended, where with ALIAS fourth year went with yet another agency running it's operatives around the world to stop other agencies with also including very complex family matters into all those missions and ending the season with seasoned agents Sydney Bristow & Micheal Vaughn in a car crash in it's finale. Lost has been about many different things in it's entire run, this year on May twenty fourth, two thousand and ten marks the end of the series. I myself as I'm sure many of you can't wait to see how it all unfolds. What I am very curious about is how has the show itself impacted it's worldwide audience? Has the show made you think a lot about how you see your own views on religion, or would you want to do things differently if you had the time to change what you know that you've done wrong in your own life IF you have the time to make the change, or would it matter at all would you still be you? To me it has opened a type of art form that I never thought I'd ever be good at and that's Writing.
For me since I was so into art as a kid growing up but not the aforementioned writing although I did try it once as I've said in previous postings about my attempt in the third grade. I always love art in the sense of using a piece of paper and a pencil. I know that for me the series called Lost has opened my own eyes to what I c
an do with my choices in life to be a more open type of person with my views of myself and how I affect those around me. I know that I cannot always avoid a bad or dark types of temptation but we can always try in putting our own ways to hopeful goodness for everybody's own circumstance, when we are around our family and friends and people we just don't know at all.

No comments: