April 28, 2010

Getting ready to head back to U.S.A.

Hello Everyone,
For the past two and half weeks I have not been at home. I've been visiting my mother and step father Chuck Watson in their place of residency which is here in Cuenca Ecuador, I have to say that I have had a great time here in Cuenca with them. From my past few blogs I'm sure you can tell how much fun I've had here too. Don't worry I still have more to write about here from in Cuenca of course, but I'll do it when I go back to home in the united states sometime soon. I got to meet a lot of new friends of my folks this time around as well as see some old friends of theirs that I already knew.
Like all good things (say isn't that a certain Star Trek series last title or something?) I have to help my mom pack our suitcases for the trek back to home in Washington state, she is coming with me for she wants to make sure everything will go fine through customs on leaving the country of Ecuador and entering the united states boarders at customs when coming in at Alatanta Georgia, Ah I'd feel at home there as well if I didn't live in Washington state, Why you ask?, well most of my mother's side of the family resides in a part of Georgia known as Columbus and if I had a little more time on this trip it would be nice to see them all again even if for a few hours or one quick day. I know I'd like to visit a friend of mine in the state of Maryland if I could, and then there's that "KNOT" I know of in Minnesota. Then I also have a few friends in California,Boy I wish that like you sometimes vacations could go on forever....But then how would anyone live life you need work as much as you need time off, so all in all I'm ready to come home for I also miss my friends back there as well.....

No comments: