November 28, 2013

Happy "T-DAY" all!

Happy Thanksgiving, to one and all,
   So I have one tasty question for you if you don't mind ?, but please take a moment or a minute to read this Turkey feast if you wish? Well as you all know if you catch this every year at this time I start my Thanksgiving morning with stuffing of these kind of

 huge balloons that float down the streets of the grand city of New York for the event called Marcy's Day parade. Which sadly for this year I happen to fore go with a grade A bit of work at Albretson's. I had it pretty easy that my five hours for today went by as if I were swinging on a web line, like my pal Peter Parker does in any Spider-man stories. I went to where I go every year to my sister in law, parents and had a grand bit of time of seeing family that I haven't seen altogether since my niece Heidi's Birthday from last year. Michael did help me learn something about Digital cameras of late, that I'm can now say I have a new Digital Camera which I picked up yesterday in the early evening. What Michael showed me was that I could've prevented from earlier this month, of course it revolves around new memory cards have a very small piece on them that can help the user never lose information of any kind pictures or movies. As for how the meal went 
 he is a bit of what it looked like before we all put our mouths around all that was to be GOBBED UP, if you get what I mean?  Here is a great time to share a couple of after dinner plot holes of fun during those conversations I was talking about earlier with Michael being his kids target 

of prime fun clowning around . Cannon in this moment of truth of real thankfulness was giving me his uncle Matt a huge hug before 

 




we all went on our yearly feast burning walk down to Howard Amon park. We then came back an engulf some desserts of many kinds. So now I guess I can finally ask all of you who choose to celebrate "Thanksgiving How was yours by the way? 

         







No comments: