November 25, 2013

Still ever so close yet so far......pt I of IV

Hello All,
I know that I seem to be full of many different type of things as much as one who is always thinking of new ways to get more people to look at my little creation here. I won't deny that I try to get friends and family to peek at what I put up by at the same time of having just published it I go and put it link wise to the social site known as Facebook, now I know it might seem strange with it being so very close to the day every family shares any long overdue time apart by giving Thanks for all that we have been able to make from what we have in this grand little bit of time called life.  I also know that in part in the past I have shared with you all somethings I am thankful for on just that one given day. But for this year I am choosing to divide it all up over the course of the days leading to Thanksgiving itself. I'm not gonna say it as it's not like a ''TO DO LIST: for everyone else, it's kinda my own if you will "bucket list" of everyday living mostly! I know that bucket lists are things we as humans are wanting to reach and strive for, and I'm sure everyone has names for those said lists for me the name of my list is "Giving of Thanks", pretty appropriate since Thanksgiving is around the very corner, huh? Here is my top four for everyone wherever you are: I hope and wish that everyone can this year find a way to enjoy this big day known as "Turkey day" with someone close to you that you may even hold a grudge against take all of that frustration in your heart and put it away for a whole day.....


 To Be Continued.......   

No comments: