November 03, 2013

It was on a Wensday......

  Hello All, 

Today is a very emotional day for me and my brother and sister, for it was on this date three years ago in two thousand and ten that we lost our beloved father. My sister Kylie put up this photo of the four us in 

his memory, at the house we all grew up in till about nineteen eighty four it was the Hoxie house.  You know no matter how well you have it in loving any family member that has passed on it is VERY, VERY, VERY, overwhelming to even talk about it no matter of both the length of passed  time or what the cause is/was that ripped that loved one away. I just remember my mom Nancy Powers Watson calling me this night three years ago I was at the very moment she had called been looking at my high school graduation photos but mostly looking at this very one   
seen here, thinking of just on the following Tuesday his sister Betty Arey and I were going to go see him before he was going on to a much better place, than dealing with all of his pain of the Parkinson's disease that he had since late 2002. It was right after my heartfelt conversation with my mom that I wrote "GOODBYE DADDY", where you know if you've read it I put my soul on my shelve plain and simple. The one thing in the passing three years since his passing that I won't ever forget is how nice his service was at Sunset memorial gardens known as Einan's funereal home. Here is one image 
of what my sister Kylie had set to remember him by just outside of the room the service was held in. It was a weekend later that we my brother Michael seen here   
and Kylie and Kathie my brother's wife and their kids Cannon & Heidi and Kylie's son Bryce over to the Playground of Dreams side of the Colombia river on the Kennwick side of town and took some of dad's ashes and threw them in his favorite spot of in the river because he loved to fish there all the time when he got the chance. Still even though it was one of my favorite birthday's of my whole life mainly because I just love playing with my age a couple of years earlier I love this photo of all of us minus my sister Kylie at the time here is one of the best photos of all of us 
 
Michael holding Heidi, our mom Nancy powers Watson, her husband Chuck, Spidey and me and of course the man of remembrance for today my dad Michael Joe Byrd we're all doing  web shooter stance with our hands. That was back in 2002, I just wish that all who read this today recall your best times with your lost loved one as much as I do with thoughts of my beloved father Michael Joe Byrd. Dad I want you to know your always in my heart and mind today of all days of any year.     

No comments: