November 18, 2013

How I could have missed it is......

Hello sci-fi fans,
 Now I do know that not everyone who comes here loves all the many things I do, and I'm very much alright with that. Still for some reason I have to share with you how I missed the newest series from the most as far as I know hype man of productions.....Mister J.J. Abrams. I know I show put out an entry about the man who seems to be the next king of the world of any form of entertainment, at least from behind the scenes. Anyway I knew that this new science fiction series called this here 

had been advertised since start of mid September when the first games of football for this year had started on the FOX network. From how it is teased it looks a lot like I don't know maybe Robocop or something? There is one thing I know for sure it does have the new "BONES" from the newest take on the classic si-fi series that is represented by the starship seen here
heading into new unexplored risks of learning on it's five year mission of cultures, of seeking out the final frontier. Better known as Star Trek, in this though he plays a human cop teamed with an android partner of sorts after his human partner is in a very bad accident that I guess cause him to be fused with the latest machine parts to stay alive. I had of course missed it because even though it is a two night event and I will watch tonight's episode without a doubt is because I was watching "ONCE UPON A TIME" on the ABC network. but don't fear I will catch this series pilot when I can find out what FOX internet channel is.           

No comments: